The Triangles Luxury Estate Sale Company
Specializing in Moving, Downsizing and Fine Estate Sales
Our professional, white glove estate sale services are considered the best in the industry, selling furniture, art, collectibles, cars and more for the highest return. We provide turn-key solutions to make it easy for you, or your loved ones, to transition to the next chapter in your lives.
Secrets to our Success
Our Signature Sales
- Our signature sale process is used at all of our estate sales and keeps them orderly, safe, and profitable!
- We will clean, sort, organize, rearrange, stage, research, price, photograph and advertise all items within the estate. We take the time to make each home into a boutique-like shopping experience for our customers, maximizing proceeds for our clients. We meticulously handle very aspect of the sale from beginning to end. We strive to make each sale a destination for buyers from near and far. Presentation is everything!
- We take each client’s unique needs into consideration. Whether you are moving, downsizing, a family member has passed, or someone is transitioning to an assisted living situation, our professional service is consistently above industry standards.
- After the sale your home will be left in a neat and orderly condition. Remaining items will be either boxed for donation or organized on available shelves, counters, or tables. We can refer you to charities and liquidation partners who will remove any unsold items from the premises.
- If you have a single item, or several items of value that you would like to sell, we can sell them on a consignment basis, either at one of our fine estate sales or online. If you have rare collectibles or items of extreme value, we can connect you to the best online or local auctions to sell your treasured item for their highest value.
After selecting a sale below, please be sure to click on each photo individually to see the description listed.
MAGNOLIAS'S GRAND HOLIDAY ESTATE SALE!
Raleigh, NC 27614
Full Address Available on Friday, Dec 13
- Saturday 12/14 10am to 2pm
- Sunday 12/15 1pm to 3pm