Terms & Conditions
- Numbers for controlled entry will be available one hour before doors open. One number per person.
- Children are not allowed at the sale, inside or outside.
- Please don't gather outside the sale house until the sale opens.
- All guests must bring their own masks and wear them inside and outside
- No Mask, No Entry.
- All guests must stay 6 ft apart inside and outside of the sale house.
- Please respect our neighbors when parking and make sure not to block their driveways, thank you!
- We do not reduce prices on the first day of the sale. Prices may be reduced on the last day of the sale.
- Notice: The NC Department of Revenue has a new policy levying a 7.25% sales tax on all estate sale purchases.
- We accept credit cards (2.75% surcharge applies) cash and checks for less than $200 with ID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS.
- All items are sold 'As Is' - no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Please bring your own help to load large items.
- Please plan to load large items at the end of each sale day. Moving large items during the sale is disruptive to the sale and creates unsafe conditions.
We look forward to seeing you at the sale and Happy Hunting!