Terms & Conditions
- Numbers for controlled entry will be available one hour before doors open. One number per person.
- Children under 12 are not allowed inside the sale.
- All guests must bring their own masks. No Mask No Entry.
- Please respect our neighbors when parking and make sure not to block their driveways.
- We do not reduce prices on the first day of the sale. Prices may be reduced on the last day of the sale.
- Notice: The NC Department of Revenue has a new policy levying a 7.25% sales tax on all estate sale purchases.
- WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS! (2.45% surcharge applies), cash and checks for less than $300 with ID.
- All items are sold 'As Is' - no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Please bring your own help to load large items.
- Please plan to load large items at the end of each sale day. Moving large items during the sale is disruptive to the sale and creates unsafe conditions..
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you at the sale and Happy Hunting!