Please make note of the time change for this Saturday's Sale: 1:00-4:00.
Also, the entire album collection has been sold to a serious collector but there are still hundreds of CD's, including rare Bob Dylan CD's.
This will be a terrific sale in Historic Wake Forest! The circa 1890 home was owned by James L. Lake, a Physics Professor of Wake Forest College. It was the boyhood home of I. Beverly Lake, Law Professor at Wake Forest University and a North Carolina Supreme Court Justice. Four generations have resided in the home which is currently owned by Professor James Lake's great-granddaughter.
This sale is full of finely curated finds and one of a kind offerings, hand-picked and hand-crafted. A wonderfully eclectic mix of Vintage and Antique, perfect for a fun Autumn sale at this beautiful home with expansive grounds, surrounded by the charming village of Historic Wake Forest!
- CD's, including rare Bob Dylan CD's
- Books, so many, it's like a bookstore!
- Vintage/Antique Clothes, Hats and Accessories!
- Silver Fox Full-Length Fur Coat, Hertzberg, 1980's, great condition!
- Vintage Mink Coat, great condition!
- Vintage Formal Gown, Harrods London, 1964!
- Vintage/Antique Tables and DR Chairs
- Folk Art
- Jewelry for all the girls in your life!
- Reclaimed Rustic Furniture
- Chest of Drawers
- 1920's Armoire
- Nostalgic Games
- Victorian Walnut Headboard/Footboard/BedFrame, single
- 19th C, Three-quarter bed, yellow pine/maple with four medium height posts
- Chippendale style, mahogany Corner Cupboard, circa 1965
- Antique Pew/Bench
- Vintage Toys, Dolls and Doll clothing
- Art and Prints
- Sand Blasted Glass Art by Polly Gessell
- Sterling Silver
- Silverplate Service, repousee floral motif, quadruple plate with large coffee pot in an urn shape with spigot and warming sterno compartment, creamer, sugar, large kettle, butter dish
- Drop leaf mahogany banquet table, Hepplewhite style, circa 1965
- Garden Furniture and decor
- And so much more!!!